Registration is 2-part:
- Registrants/Members must pay a registration fee equal to the member monthly dues rate of the respective area to utilize the Out of Work List (OWL). One can register on the list for up to 90 days.
- Alaska halls: $20.75 / 30 days
- Washington and Idaho halls: $30.50 / 30 days
- Registrants/Members must also fill out and sign a registration and send it to the halls you want to work out of.
If you’ve never been on this Local’s OWL you MUST come in person to one of the dispatch halls and fill out your work history prior to registering.
CLICK HERE to access the Registration Form.
You can fill the form out by hand, or electronically then email it to the desired Dispatch Hall: (You can also provide the needed information on any paper as long as its signed)
- Print off the form, fill it in by hand, sign it, then scan or take a photo of the form.
- Complete the form electronically, including a digital signature, on your computer or mobile device.
- For instructions on how to fill the form electronically, CLICK HERE.
- To fill the form out via mobile device you must download the Adobe Acrobat DC Reader mobile app. The app has step by step instructions for how to use app and fill in the form as well as providing a signature.
Tips for Out of Work List (OWL) success:
- Re-register for the OWL well in advance of your registration expiration date. If registered for 90 days, then re-register every 60 days. You do not want to risk being late registering and getting dropped off the list.
- Make sure Dispatch has your current phone number.
- Answer your phone, or the job might go to the next person.
- Western/Central Washington
- Eastern Washington / Idaho