URGENT: NOTICE TO ALL 302 MEMBERS WORKING UNDER THE WASHINGTON MASTER LABOR AGREEMENT BETWEEN ASSOCIATED GENERAL CONTRACTORS OF WASHINGTON AND I.U.O.E. LOCAL 302
The 2nd Tentative Agreement contract vote was counted today by the ballot committee and it was rejected by a majority of the membership that voted.
EFFECTIVE at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 21, 2018, there will be an immediate economic stand down for all Western Washington Master Labor Agreement work. This means that all members of Local 302 working under the Western Washington Master Labor Agreement are expected to withhold their labor, and not report to work, for the duration of the strike. You are to exit the job on your last shift, and it is imperative that all Local 302 hands comply with all safety protocols with regard to equipment and job site maintenance. Do not leave any job site before all safety protocols have been executed.
For all members working under the Western Washington Master Labor Agreement you are asked to report to the Bothell Hall by the following rolling industry schedule for instructions and assignments on Tuesday, August 21, 2018:
|Tower Cranes/Crane Rental:
||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
||12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
|Hoisting, Material Handling, & All Others:
||5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
All members working in District 3 & 4: District 3 (Peninsula – George Garten’s area) and District 4 (Central WA – Sean Jeffries’ area) members are asked to report to the Silverdale and Ellensburg Halls on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 8:00 AM.
Please review the attached Local 302 picket line rules prior to your arrival at the Hall. These rules must be complied with at all times in every job action.
IMPORTANT, this does not apply to Local 302 members who are:
- Working outside of Districts 1-4.
- Working under a Project Labor Agreement (“PLA”) or Community Workforce Agreement (“CWA”).
- Working for Skanska (a CBA with a different expiration schedule).
- Working under the West Coast Drill Shaft Agreement.
- Working under a Refinery Building Trades Agreement.
- Local 302 may have different contractual relationships with regard to certain contractors, continue to monitor the website for developing information and direction.
- All job actions must be approved by Local 302 representatives.
If you have any questions, contact your Business Agent.
- Downtown Seattle: Denny McKinney, 206-841-4170 & Ron Dahl, 206-391-2336
- South King County: Larry Gregory, 206-851-6176
- East King County: Gabe Chavez, 425-518-2069 & Marge Newgent, 206-852-0000
- North King/Snohomish Counties: Rick Cunningham, 206-251-5893 & Al Cummins, 206-391-2337
- Whatcom, Island, and Skagit: Tony Zempel, 206-251-5399
- Olympic Peninsula: George Garten, 360-649-3055
- Central/Eastern Washington (Not District 5): Sean Jeffries, 509-307-7059